“Where technology and entertainment are combined and tested to create a realistic and exciting next generation golfing experience.”
We partner with preexisting entertainment and restaurant venues, as well as traditional golf destinations, to compliment existing spaces with our proprietary technology-driven golf entertainment solutions. Re-purposing underutilized space without need for brick and mortar construction is our specialty.
Join the NextLinks Email List:
Our solutions provide a legitimate 18-hole golfing experience on a fully enclosed footprint as small as 1,000 SF. It can be customized and scaled up to accommodate hundreds of players concurrently. A perfect answer for various business owners looking to re-energize their pre existing revenue streams.
Our proprietary golf experience is comprised of three main features -
- Simulators - Participants hit tee shots and approach shots in simulators
- Indoor Putting Greens (live play area) - Once a participant's approach shot lands within a designated distance from the flag stick, they will finish the hole on a live play area that allows for short pitches and putts
- Technology - NextLinks technology connects the simulator play with the live play area. The technology pinpoints where a participant's shot landed in the simulator and directs the participant (via a spotlight) where to place the ball on the live play area before finishing the hole
NextLinks is developing innovative technology that connects golf simulators with real putting and chipping in order to create a complete indoor golf game. Its proprietary software package comprises smartphone and smartwatch apps that allow users to interact with the game, a server that runs the game and controls spotlights that indicate where in the live play area the ball should be placed, and web apps for users to create, configure, and share custom games.
NextLinks has developed the manufacturing process to construct greens with the same look feel and playability as seen in traditional golf.
Using a Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine, NextLinks is able to create easily implementable, one of a kind putting greens out of high density foam. These greens include areas for both pitching and putting, with playable areas of fringe and rough. Through our design process we can construct the greens to have any type of slope and break desired.
NextLinks uses golf simulators with industry standard E6 software. Our simulators not only accurately capture the trajectory of a ball off a clubface, but also have ultra-realistic graphic and precise analytics that will lead to lasting improvements in a participant's golf game.
The Big Picture
Our vision for a future stand alone venue.
At night, the live play area can be transformed into a nightclub-like setting.
Lounge for friends and co-workers to socialize and enjoy the ambiance.
What People are Saying
In the Media
UltraStar Multi-tainment Centers Partners with NextLinks to Diversify and Enhance Their Entertainment Attraction Portfolio
- Laurie McCartney, Dynamic Entertainment Group, LLC
This Is How Technology Meets Golf
- Scott Kramer, Forbes
Nighttime is the Right Time: Indian Wells Golf Resort's 'Shot in the Dark' will offer a range and putting green experience unlike any other
- Insider, Indian Wells Golf Resort
Tech Takeover: Emerging technologies are changing the practice range experience
- Tony Starks, Golf Range Magazine
Golf simulators are getting more realistic than ever before
- Mike Bailey, Golf Advisor
2018 PGA Show: Simulator Golf
- Allen Freeman, Northeast Ohio Golf
Cool Stuff We Saw at the 2018 PGA Merchandise Show
- Golf Digest Stix
NextLinks Earns Raves From Golf Industry At PGA Merchandise Show
- Kevin Frisch, The Golf Wire